Friday, February 12, 2010

How Do You Make Pictures On Photobucket Brighter Does My Makeup Look Bad? Any Tips? (Pics Included)?

Does my makeup look bad? Any tips? (Pics Included)? - how do you make pictures on photobucket brighter

Okay, so here's the deal. I did my makeup the same way since I started using it. I have eyeliner, thick, dark black on the top of this site. A little mascara. And the basis of the light.

They tell me, I wear too much make-up, and I know I do. Nevertheless, it is also, I think it looks good! I say it is too dark and look stupid. I have bleached blond hair and blue eyes. My makeup dark blond hair that I looked kind of scene, and I hate because I'm not. I am tired like a raccoon, and I want my makeup done differently and start with a much eyeliner. But every time I come to a little do not feel so beautiful and at the end is doing only what normallydo. I know it's probably all in my head, but I think I like **** when I'm less than what I do not normally see. Probably because I've been doing for so long.

I want to really change and start a little more normal, but you do not know how to make-up differently. Can you look at these photos and make some suggestions on how I should do now? Is my makeup to look terrible or stupid? I know that many, but I think it looks good. How do I start? What products should I buy?

The first three pictures are, as I do normally. That's me with eyeliner and mascara only on the ground. I think I look so bad.

I'm looking for constructive criticism, opinions and suggestionsons. Please do not be rude about it. Thank you!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/p ...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/p ...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/p ...

Less make-up - http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/p ...

13 comments:

justbob4... said...

Wash your face, honey. Really. You're a pretty girl, and everything will paint well without all this.

Some women use a limited number of members and subtle in it and if they are not even aware that you're really different and it is to be used: as a very subtle improvement. Frankly, you look like a raccoon! Take everything off and it will be much better.

rachel said...

The makeup is fun and creative. To do things the way you like. If you do not feel comfortable with a certain way, no. I like your make-up in both directions. I can try to call brown mascara and brown? not be so hard. I do not know. In fact, the work of the winged eyeliner, it's awesome! :]

Star Girl said...

i love it I have blue eyes and blond hair and I wear a lot. Also try with different shades of blue or black eye shadow that makes your eyes pop

ℓυℓυ said...

It is very nice, but I think it will be fine with less eyeliner. Just a little eyeliner and lots of mascara. Try it:)

rachel said...

We are especially prized.
the only part that I really wingedness end or eyeliner.

♥Sydney☮ said...

The only part that is in my opinion, change the winged eyeliner
except that its composition is good =]

gagagirl... said...

im not gonna lie, thinking I love your make-up and they are beautiful, my daughter! Do not listen!

Lacey M said...

In fact, I love makeup and less.
Just change a little!
Lay-sets:)

Boycottx... said...

does not change, I think the make-up Yourr looks good:)

Dana M said...

Bown eyeliner to use, not much. Only on the ground or on the water line. You see unbelievable! I promise

PARAMORE... said...

omg i can do more of what they are looking to get make-up, almost omg im sorry but ur so cute! How ur make-up .... lol i want u copy!

lolz \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

OXOXOXOXOXO

(in no Lezbo)

XD

AV said...

I love him, but you should, without'd try the eyeliner on the lower lid to make your eyes bigger, I think, and you would try with less, without moving their wings from time to time things. Also check out concealer instead of foundation, if you feel you have to cover only a few things that give the impression that you could use less makeup. youre a very pretty girl, so you do not need much

marie279 said...

This is a single carrier black eyeliner: Do not change just because others say it looks "too dark". I do not use it every day, but sometimes its still nice to be able to my eyeliner! ... But if you still want to change:

I used to wear a lot of eyeliner and black mascara, for example, how to sell it. Every time I took it from him, or tried, the younger I found it terribly. But every time I think I have less and less eyeliner. I finally "weaned" my way out of line hard. You might think that line you do not see very well with off-because they are so that you will use with them. I think you look good with less makeup.

I always wear the shirt, but the difficult on the top and bottom onlySummit. I my eyes with liquid liner above. Not too thick, thin, and the wings a little bit at the end. Then a little return eyeshadow in the crease in front of my eyelid to help define them. He put a little mascara and thats it!

Experiments with different color shirts. Try purple, brown and green, if you think you go with your eye color best. Over time you will not miss the thick shirt and is used to try different things!

Post a Comment