Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Many Chapters For 90,000 Words I'm Worried About The Length Of My Book??

I'm worried about the length of my book?? - how many chapters for 90,000 words

I have an answer that said that some publishers require 60,000 and 90,000 words on your needs. I have about 2700 words in the first chapter and to reach 60,000 of there, I need at least 22 chapters of approximately equal length. That is a lot. Now it is true that my book should be at least 60,000 words? What is normal pounds short distance is another? Gosh, I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Smile =D said...

write the book. Number of words or do not have a chapter

and send to stations when people say that is too short, you can change at any time

But if there is a great story, not to change the

I have many books, they do not anywhere near that time. Theres something quick to read books about 50pages for adults.

a story is a story. Length does not matter. You write and just enjoy

writing happy =)

monarchi... said...

They should ask themselves, "how long I think this book should be." Some editors May a certain length or number of words necessary, but not necessarily the same. Have the best thing to do your book with friends who have similar interests in reading literature, you can write, have suggestions, feel like the meat if you want. I often read science fiction and fantasy and make a difference with the authors of today, compared to 50 years to see. Heinle, Asimov and others have an average booklength at the half or quarter of the some of the writers of today. This does not mean they are short, had a premise and write what they need to satisfy their needs. The books are also in them does not mean that more fun. Amountnot the quality is not equal in every respect. Even if you write your story, and editors feel that they expect to publish something that many people in Pupose employees whose sole purpose is to help new authors the majority of his early work. Please write first and later even pubilshers readers. You should be satisfied with their work.

Post a Comment