Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clothing Store Sales Cover Letter Can I Do Something About This What Can I Do?

Can i do something about this what can i do? - clothing store sales cover letter

I live in California and currently works in a clothing trade. I work as a consultant for the sale and today I felt very overwhelmed to be abused. After working in the processing for 4 hours, I was in the area are now working for the loss of people we had covered. Cashier at the DAT, there were piles of clothes were returned to the customer and have not been addressed, and made a mess. the director and get mad and come after me, said the training of 4-5 people: "can look at this disaster u think?" behind my back makes me look like the victim. Then I had to go back to the editing room to be ready to close, but the director sticks to other people tell me to take it, it is necessary to clean in this mess. happen then the argument, I asked if thats my fault. The only thing I did was the most eloquent of his whom he did, but she said, "Get out" movement of the abuse was goin to alienate when he started. I can not do anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment