Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is Copd Hereditary Is Emphysema And COPD Hereditary?

Is emphysema and COPD hereditary? - is copd hereditary

My father did not have emphysema and COPD from smoking in the last 30 years of his life too. I left in the past, but now again. I took my time to take care of him and always looked worse, until he took his last breath. But a year later, I still need inhalers and bronchitis. I wheeze and cough like my father. The cough sounds identical and have all the symptoms that I've done. Even me, trembling and panting after a long coughing spell. Often, I fear, if I notice that that is all farmiliar. And now things are really good ... I'm only 24 and I've never smoked in my life! When I was a kid I used to be admitted for severe asthma and pnemonia hospital, but was told that emerged from asthma and I am now. Could it be the development of emphysema despite never smoked before and I'm only 24?

No comments:

Post a Comment