Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Make A Tutu Bed Shirt Keep Getting Pranked By My Sister, They Get Worse And Worse, Help!?

Keep getting pranked by my sister, they get worse and worse, help!? - how to make a tutu bed shirt

2 days ago --- I was under the bed of my sisters hiding a video camera. His friends were everywhere, and I expect an awkward conversation. Unfortunately, upon arrival in the children who died in my phone. So my sister took me out of bed and tied me to a chair, to decide what to do for me. She went to the girl's clothes, makeup and hair (I have long hair) or without clothes, wash clothes to cover me and binds me to the door of his cabinet. Of course, I could not decide, so I stayed in his room, and 1 My sister took me to the toilet and reminded me that I had to wear a skirt, but I was not that I held in my underwear, Superman. (yes, I always put it) had 2 daughters pick Hold Me Down, 3 girls, 4 girls and dressed. stopped wearing a tutu, and then I became a mini skirt and tank top. My curly hair and put lipstick and eyeliner on me. Then he took photos and published online. Then I undressed and doing laundry has registered more than mine. My sister gave me not to teach, SABesdrop. Then to my horror, the microphone I'm hiding in the bedroom, 1 weeks ago was found by his friend. Only 9.30. My sister was like you are right. I need to hook attached to the wall. Then I said, get a bed in my room. the 2 girls that I like, I changed the diaper. stopped all my sister and I went to buy my sister's room, a bottle and a pacifier, and his pen. I did not drink at all. and inserted into the yard told me that if I went, they had to beat my ass with a belt. I really want it back, and I do not say it's killing me. HELP!

7 comments:

Bill said...

Duct tape on his bed while he slept. You must be very quiet. The bed against the wall (if you move near one) in advance if you have room to pass the tape over and over again. With 5 reels. Not the hair though!

Bill said...

Duct tape on his bed while he slept. You must be very quiet. The bed against the wall (if you move near one) in advance if you have room to pass the tape over and over again. With 5 reels. Not the hair though!

Alyssa U said...

They can not do that to you. Tell ur mom, dad or the police, because they can not do that for you.

Bella said...

Wow, that's your sister's reckless! I assume you do not tell their parents, however, and NO!
In fact, there are many things to his sister:
1) When you see her, ran to her, give her a big hug and tell him he was missing. This will hinder the hell out of it.
2) If you close the door to the bedroom, the pieces fall into the open space between the door and door frame. This creates a vacuum and will not be able to open the door from inside.
3) save the text for a movie he likes, and repeat, while
4) The best way: This does not always work. Make a fake MySpace, AIM, (regardless of the use of SIS). Then bring him to say bad things about you. You can also ask what tricks they will pull. This will give you a big heads-up on all the antics!
GOOD LUCK!

David said...

Right, what we have here is a number of girls who must be taught a lesson. The simplest would be to say about it, but how easily you have to avenge, and robbed, sexual, so the contrast will be quite unfair.

Be nice to the next time you're there, and trick her to eat or drink (a mixture): laxatives, emetics, sedatives, cooking, etc. ad nauseam lock-in their own filth, and even with them crapping theirselves, waste their problem. The unconscious is necessary to change the method of the attack, much like a tree is fun, as long as they are secured with ropes, I want to hurt anyone. Try using a different mining and transporting her body to a main road, and its connection with Roadsign. With others, you can hurt sexually, then outside a dive bar and see what (they think happened, she was raped, 8D).

Of course, sanctions can vary, depending on how much hatred he has for them,Simulated experiments, anal sex with a banana, etc. Oh, and remember to invite me to a large number of people to a party, will be his sister, who to blame.

lavendar... said...

Rooms have a clear idea of his face! Copies of video and threaten to put on the web, if dosent stop kidding.

cjstone said...

She looks terrible.

Post a Comment