Thursday, December 31, 2009

Morning After Pill Essay Period Late After Taking The Morning After Pill..advice?

Period late after taking the morning after pill..advice? - morning after pill essay

Basically, I have the "morning-after pill" and come not on my period ..

I'm on the pill, so my rule is found in nature.
I did last month on 13 July ..
Error protection in the 18th ..
adopted the "morning after pill 'on 3 Day was the 21 ..
5 days after 26 i bloodstains for a few days ..
I 10 August in this month but a pregnancy test before I was 5 days (in response to the work until 6 days before the deadline) and was negative ..
now a week after the case was not in my time.

They say that the pill can do sooner or later, but it is a week late?
no experience?

Sorry for the essay! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment