Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Greeting Cards For Brother What To Write On The Greeting Card, I Bought My Friend Condoms For His Bday?

What to write on the greeting card, I bought my friend Condoms for his bday? - birthday greeting cards for brother

Hello,

I want to awaken the creative side in you and I suggest, what should I write in a greeting card birthday.

My best friend is his 19th Birthday tomorrow and I bought a packet of Durex condoms: D (most expensive) ...

I thought at some point I think it sounds good
* You're like a brother to me
* Protect yourself

things in their own interest.
a gay or two lines of something beautiful (but not) would be good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave ... BETTER FOR YOUR prevent than cure "

Lucia said...

ummm ... Fun?

ca_surve... said...

It depends on the Amiga .. But maybe it will work.

They were outside the "average" and "large" and had "little" I hope it fits.

Or simply create a label printer says that "little man" and paste it on the envelope.

Post a Comment